Node JS is an excellent technology to gratify the web development applications. It is different while comparing to other conventional web technologies. Designing the API with MongoDB and Node Js is neither easy nor simple. Here is explained the important information on Designing a REST API with Node JS and MongoDB Atlas. Before proceeding to that, I wanted you to know what REST is.
What is REST?
RETS is nothing but the Representation State Transfer. It consumes HTTP methods such GET, POST and more with the endpoints. The fundamentals of the REST API depends on the following,
- Code-On-Demand style
- Layered System
- Uniform Interface
Applications that use REST APIs perform four fundamental operations that are known as CRUD.
- C: Creating data
- R: Reading data
- U: Updating data
- D: Deleting/removing data
You need to possess some things to create a REST API with Node JS and MongoDB.
- Node.js installed
- Postman, a REST client to test our API endpoints
- Access to MongoDB, a NoSQL database on your local machine or cloud
You need to follow the steps to install MongoDB cloud in your system.
- Create a project
- Configure server-side
- Run the server
- Set up Mongoose
- Connect database to our application
- Connect to cluster O
- Connect to your application
- Enter nodemon
- Set up business logic
- Set up routes
- Test our API
What is the Node JS course about?
This class will clearly explain the fundamentals and the basics of the java scripts which is used in the node Js. The tools and techniques which are implemented in this technology will be taught to the candidates. So, the candidates can able to create their own design in the web applications. This training will take the software development knowledge of the participants to the next level. If they learn this course, they can get a higher position in the web application area.
Who can take this course?
This course can be taken by
- Web developers
- Web designers
- Project managers
From this Node JS training, the candidates can learn
- The skills to build and launch the own Node JS app
- The skills to collaborate with other using Git and Github
- How to deploy the app to the web
- Know the fundamentals of the Node Js
- Understand the modules and events occur in the Node Js.
- Know to develop new designs in the web applications.
- Work on the frameworks which are implemented in the web applications.